Thursday 19 March 2020

So, You Want A Revolution? Well.....

Posted on 14:20 by Mordiadi

Things are heating up. Well, the melting pot got hot anyway and my new mould was tried out and now I've assembled a few prototypes.


Left to right, primed figures only:

Republican French:
Prince August SYW Prussian infantry with Modified Meisterzinn bicorne.
PA SYW Russian infantry with one of my original 'Tarleton' helmet heads.
General: PA SYW Dragoon officer w MM bicorne.

Allies:
Emigre: Meisterzinn infantry with my original Roundhat.
British: PA SYW Prussian with gaiter tops filed off and MM bicorne.

Today was the first time I've  managed to get an entire Dragoon out of the new mould. I still can't get the officer's sword to cast but did get the dragoon's sword to come out and that's good enough. I only managed three useable dragoons plus three whole or salvageable officers so just need two more dragoons before the Scots Greys will be ready to join the queue. Its a pity they traded in their bearskins for bicornes for this campaign but then, I have a bicorne mould but none for a 1795 Scots Grey bearskin, so, just as well. 

Got some work to do! 



      

No Response to "So, You Want A Revolution? Well....."

Leave A Reply

BTC

Doge

LTC

BCH

DASH

Tokens

SAMPAI JUMPA LAGI

SEMOGA ANDA MEMPEROLEH SESUATU YANG BERGUNA